For all German nationals, you will be pleased to know that our institution has been incorporated into the Bildungsurlaud school patron which means that; you can now take your Spanish immersion program for professional development with our school.
As you may already know 'Bildungsurlaub' is a concept of paid educational leave from the job for a certain time period, which is regulated by German law. Generally every employee, who is full-time employed by one company over a minimum period of 6 months, can take "Bildungsurlaub". There are 5 working days per annum, which can be taken as "Bildungsurlaub". If you like to book a 2 week language course abroad, you have to shift the 5 days from two years together.
Our program is recognized as "Bildungsurlaub" in the following parts of Germany:
Berlin, Hamburg, Niedersachsen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Hessen.
The procedure to take this educational leave is the following:
- Inform your employer as soon as possible about your plans and time of travel. We recommend applying 2-3 months in advance.
- After you enrolled you will receive a confirmation for your employer from our institution which stipulates your immersion program is for professional gain.
- Payment; official school receipts will be provided for every concept of tuition you pay for your program and will be emailed to you for your employer
Our institution has developed the following intensive program specially designed for Bildungsurlaub:
- Group lessons Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 1:00 PM
- Private lessons Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
- Lifelong enrollment fee
For a total of 30 class hours
For a total of 60 class hours
You are also entitled to all of the following free amenities offered by our institution: http://www.spanish-school.com.mx/spanish-courses-fees.php
*This program does not include the cost of housing and materials.